Friday, June 12, 2009

Florida Bound!!!

I opted out of Kelly's home tour today b/c the room for today was....bathrooms. And I decided that my bathrooms are not worth posting:)

But the great news of the days is we are Florida bound after work!!! You would literally think we have never been anywhere by our excitement. But since I got pregnant last May and we decided in July to move...there has not been much time for travels. So needless to say we are very excited. It's also Olivia's first plane ride...we wanted to break her in gently before taking her to Europe in July:) Here's hoping that she loves to fly!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. And we will have lots of pics to post after our trip.


This one is kindov blurry b/c I took it with my phone. She is definitely in the grabbing, touching, eating your face stage!









I

No comments:

Post a Comment