One of my complaints is that it is easy if I'm just typing text. But the truth is that I don't have that many creative things to say and all people really want to see is pictures of Olivia. So blog people help me....when I upload pics they automatically go to the top of my post. And it is takes an act of congress for me to successfully move and arrange the post how I want it to look. Any suggestions???
So here is an update on the Smee's. And considering that there has been LOTS going on I have decided to defer to the old faithful bulleted list.
- Our air went out for 3 weeks and we fought hard with our warranty company and then the repairman to get them to pay for it
- The repairman ended up telling me after 2 weeks that he would no longer work with us b/c we were too difficult (let me take this time to say that I was nicer to him than anything you have seen b/c I wanted my air fixed! But he was sketchy and had a horrible reputation around here. So....don't let the door hit ya....)
- Repairman #2...Steve. Steve is great and had it fixed in a few hours
- We leave to go to London and Scotland.
- Had a fabulous time and Liv was a fabulous traveler. She behaved better that several adults on the plane. Will post pics and more details later.
- Returned from London in time to drive home through a horrific storm that had all semis pulled over on the side of the interstate.
- Walked in our house to instantly know that our air was out again
- Fought with the warranty company again and Steve came to our rescue and had it fixed...but not until 3 days later
- Morning after we get home Olivia wakes up with the fever. Dr says she has Type A influenza and it is very contagious. She was so sick that day and it made me so sad. Her first illness.
- Next morning....I have the flu and literally think I might die. I cannot stress how awful it was. But I lost 10 lbs
- Im sick and on my deathbed for over a week. Olivia recovered in about a day.
- I recover and start my new job one week late. I'm sure they are proud of the stellar person they hired.
- During all of this drama I have left vmails unanswered along with email and fbook messages. I have yet to give my parents their anniversary gift that is sitting in my purse and my poor friend Hannah has gotten nothing either.
- Here we are......that is life in a nutshell for now!!!!