Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And this is life 10 years later....

So I had my 10 year high school reunion this past weekend. And while I loved high school....I also know that I would never want to go back and do it again. So I expected to enjoy it....just not as much as I did. It was so great to see people and catch up. High school reunions are just kindov a weird thing. Throwing such a big group of people together who may or may not have liked each other at the time and then you add 10 years on. But I thought we had a fairly good turnout and everyone seemed genuinely interested in everyone else's life. The other thing is that Shawn and I stayed out on Friday and Saturday night past 11pm. And this in itself is a huge milestone. My mom was great for making that happen. When we got home Saturday night she was still awake with the monitor glued to her ear "just in case" she made a noise. I think she was secretly hoping she would wake up:) Great fun was had by all and it made me wish bad that my group could get together more. Enjoy the pics!!!







Other parts of the weekend...

Olivia like to lick in lieu of kisses. Here she is really lathering Aunt Kat up!
I think she was telling Nana thanks for all the fun they got to have that weekend:)


Can you see the bottom 2 teeth? Have you ever seen anything cuter!?!
Signing off...have a great week. London/Scotland Part 2 is coming soon I promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment